En vente Épuisé
Prix habituel $64.95
Prix habituelPrix unitaire par
One of two tactical tourniquets authorized for purchase by the US Army. A go-to tourniquet for wilderness first aid kits.
Advantages of the SOF Tactical Tourniquet:
- 100% Effective & TCCC Approved.
- Durability. The SOFTT is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures. The tri-rings are molded Acetyl, a high impact plastic that will also maintain its strength in extreme temperatures. SOFTT with Molle pouches.
- No Velcro is used to maintain tension. This greatly reduces the chance of accidental release of the tourniquet during patient movement. Our buckle will also perform when dirty, muddy or sandy. Blood + sand = mud. Velcro does not work when it is dirty.
- Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement.
- Dual locking rings provide a back up in the event of a broken ring.
- Low maintenance. Safety screws and buckles are now factory coated with a rust preventative/lubricant.
- Repairable. The SOFT Tourniquet can be easily repaired if it is damaged. 550 cord, boot laces or zip ties can be used to replace the tri-rings. Nothing is indestructible and being able to repair equipment in the field is a necessity for soldiers.
Blister Care Time!
Taking care of your blisters is an art form. Let us help provide you with a full assortment of blister care supplies – and even a full Blister Kit!
First Aid Kit: REFILLS
The easiest way to restock your first aid kit is with our ready-to-go Kit Refills! Everything you need for: Band-Aids, Pain Management, Gastro Issues, Topical Ointments and more!